When you have to deliver critical projects you need the most experienced project managers available.
You may consider an Altica interim project manager if:
- You have no spare internal capacity
- You need specialist project recovery skills
- You do not have the specialist skills internally to deliver the project
- The cost of late delivery is high
- Your staff will benefit from working with an experienced interim project manager
- You don't need increased headcount after the project has been delivered
See: What makes a good Interim Project Manager?
Altica can source an interim project manager with the right skills for any length of project. Additionally, you may have a late-running project and need and interim manager with project-recovery expertise.
Call 0203 287 6601 or to discuss your interim project manager requirements.
See: Meeting your Interim Manager Requirements
What Makes a Good Interim Project Manager?
A good interim project manager will demonstrate a strong track record of delivering successful projects in a corporate environment with a mix of complex stakeholder management, a variety of technologies and a mix of internal and external suppliers.
The ideal interim project manager can also demonstrate focus, exert influence and be prepared to challenge assumptions and project requirements.
6 Key attributes of an Interim Project Manager
- The interim project manager will be able to provide references
- Track record of delivering similar interim projects
- An interim project manager should be cool under pressure
- The interim project manager should have the confidence and people skills to challenge even the most senior stakeholders
- The interim project manager will be confident without having a big ego
- The interim project managers should have a formal certification such as Prince2 will demonstrate