One of the main objectives of our websites is to provide visitors with information on efficiency and effectiveness in IT operations.
We support the individual's right to online privacy and subscribe to the following privacy statement.
What kind of information do we gather?
- Personally identifiable information is provided by you when making an enquiry - this includes all of the information on our enquiry forms, Client Information Records, payment authorisations and all subsequent e-mail and other correspondence between you and us. This personally identifiable information is gathered only with your knowledge, active permission and participation.
- From time to time we may sponsor surveys and other information gathering activities in which your participation may require the provision of both identifiable and anonymous information.
- Anonymous clickstream data is gathered from our servers when you visit our sites - this includes IP address details. We may track your visit to our site by giving you a "cookie" on certain pages.
What do we use this information for and with whom do we share it?
- Internal contacts data base: Your contact details may be used by our company to update you on information that we believe will be of interest to you personally.
- Your information is never shared with third parties without your express consent
What else should you know about your online privacy and us?
- All information gathered via our website is the property of "Altica Ltd".
- Links - this site contains external links to other websites that may gather personally identifiable information from you and may have privacy policies that differ materially from our own. We recommend that you review these separate privacy statements.
How do you have your personal information updated or deleted?
- At present we do not provide any automated means for you to update or delete information that you have supplied to us. Any request for these modifications will be honoured by us.
- In addition to the above, we undertake not to wilfully disclose any personal information in our records except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against any party who may be causing interference with our rights or properties or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.